First day of class was like a fire hose shooting so much water at me. I didn't even know what to do. I was trying to pay attention then my attention span was defiantly shot for the day well it was Friday afternoon so that didn't help either.
What stood out to me was how everyone was excited to go and see what is in store for them in Peru. I never really thought about what culture really was until then. Dr. Waite asked us a question and said "who has culture?" I didn't think I did but everyone in the world does. It is the way you live your life. Everyone has different culture. It is all in how you interpret the world. It is defiantly going to open my eyes to see what it is like in other countries. I am so excited to embark on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment