As I reflect back on where I was at the start of May and to where I am today. I am a completely different person. My life has changed in many ways. Peru was amazing it taught me how to love others and to believe in myself. I didn't speak the language. I learned to trust the teachers and my professors. The way they teach over there is so loving and they love what they do. They don't do it because they have to they do it because they truly love it. The most purest love is the love of a child. Children teach you what it is like to love someone you barely met. As I was in Peru I never thought I would look back and think man I miss this place. I think about Peru all the time. The love I felt there was amazing. It was different than I had ever experienced. Peru is a beautiful place. It teaches you alot about who you are and what you want in life. I am so thankful for opportunity I had to go. It made me a better person. It taught me what it is like to be an English language learner for the Spanish or other language speakers in my future classes.
Never give up on your dreams they are worth the fight. You choose the way you go towards the mountains or the bridge. Keep faith! Until my huge next adventure. This is the end of the Peru Adventures 2017.
Peace out cub scout.
Monday, June 26, 2017
Reflecting back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment