Sunday, May 28, 2017

Machu Picchu

What an amazing way to end the Peru, train ride bus ride plane rides all worth it! Machu Picchu is amazing and beautiful. I am so lucky I got to hike it. It was a hard hike but so much fun. It was so green, I love to see the moss on the rocks and to see how the village looked from below. It was so awesome to see someone get proposed to. Someone got taken out on a stretcher. The tour guide was pretty legit he knew his stuff. They turned me away because of my coke! A COKE! I have never been turned away because of a COKE! A COKE! Something so simple as a coke. It wasn't even cocaine or anything it was coca cola. You also had to pay for the bathroom so weird. It was worth it though just to wash my hand. I will pay a freaking sola to wash my hands. It was amazing to see the world from a different perspective. I loved to see how happy people were to be there. This opportunity has been amazing I am so grateful for the experiences. They have truly changed my life for the better.
Peru it has been fun and real. Thank you for the safety you have shown me and the love you have shown me. Life is hard but this has truly shown me the pure love of Christ.
I am off this is the end of the Peru Adventures 2017 until the flight home. Peace out cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment