Friday, May 19, 2017

Christlike love is the love of a child.

I saw true Christlike love it's in a child. As we left the school yesterday it was amazing to me to see the love they have for us the just barley met us, yet the love they had was just amazing to me. It melted my heart because it was truly Christlike love. Christlike love can be achieved by anyone but children have it down. As I taught these Latino children songs in English it was fun to see how they wanted to know more. It was cute to watch them sing it and to have them learn from me. I learned so much for them it was amazing to me to see how just a simple child could change your life. I am so thankful for this opportunity to have got to teach them. My heart is sad to have it be over, the experience was amazing and the memories are unforgettable.
Life comes at you fast. Love every moment! Look for the positives! Have Christlike love and if you ever forget what it is look at a child. My life has truly been changed for the better!
Keep the faith! Over and out! Peace out cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment