Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Girl scout days coming back.

Today was good. My girl scout days are coming in handy. I taught my girl scout songs to my students because I couldn't for the life of me the wheels on the bus. So I taught them the princess Pat and the crockodile song. It was pretty funny to watch them and here them sing it in English when their first language is Spanish. The teacher is a little grouchy but it is alright. I have gotten mean teachers along my Peru journey but it's whatever. I have not liked this school. It hasn't felt like the other ones. I at least felt like I mattered at the other schools. This school I have felt like an imposter. The school is nice it doesn't have toilet seats or toilet paper but it does have hand soap.
This opportunity has been one in a million. It has definitely changed my life for the better. It has been wonderful weather and an adventure to say the least. Shout out to my family for letting me go and to live the dream.
Life is hard take it by the horns and ride with it. Keep the faith! Live the dream! Until next time peace out cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment