My life has changed so much in so little time. I am so excited to be in Peru the culture is definitely different but it's amazing to see all the cool architecture. The food is great. Bottled water is the way to be. Coke here is super sweet it isn't my favorite. Lisa one of my good friends from Dixie is here and that's awesome. Taxi rides are fun. I have to sleep with my foot on a pillow to keep the swelling down. I can't bend my toes at the moment when the swelling goes down I will be able to. The plane ride was long but it was worth it once we got here. Emotions are high but it will be fine. Sometimes I just wish someone knew how bad my foot hurts but I laugh and go with it. This adventure is a great one I am so thankful the Dr cleared me to come. I packed to much but that's alright. At least I have everything. Sorry short post. I don't know what else to say. Tomorrow will be more eventful. The room in the hotel has a bunk bed and two queens it's freaking awesome. I love it here. I don't know if I want to come back to Utah. But I will. Off to my next adventure. I worked hard to get here no my parents didn't pay for me to come. They taught us to work hard and to follow are dreams and I am. Hard work pays off and is worth it. Laugh a lot and keep the faith! Peace out cub scout!
I am aware how bad it hurts. Sound like you are having a blast!! Love YOU
ReplyDelete