The school was not as bad as I was expecting it to be. The way it sounded was like it was made of mud and not bathrooms. They had bathrooms but they were very sketchy and worse than outhouses at a half marathon or marathon and that says alot. The hotel is nice. My friend from my singles ward back home that was awesome! We are in the same hotel and same country and didn't even plan it. Small world that was a tender mercy to see her. She is so funny. She has curly hair like me. But hers grows down and not out.
Everyone is sleeping and taking a nap and then there is me who is always on the go! I am starting to see how lazy people are. My professor who is in charge of the trip is sick so that's no fun. Just sitting in the lobby wishing someone would explore with me. Someone who actually wants to be here. Oh well it is life. I am ready to go home and quit this teaching stuff.
Cusco is a beautiful place. Altitude is very different but it's a wonderful place. I just wish I could see more than just the hotel.
Living the dream and keeping the Faith! Peace out cub scout. Until next time. Over and out in Cusco Peru!
Friday, May 12, 2017
Cusco day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment