Today was much better than yesterday. My teacher was nicer and I spent most of the day in Lisa class because my class was in PE and I couldn't get in. Some little boy farted and it smelled terrible. The teacher came in and was like open the door and open the windows. It was so funny I almost died! Then today at the ATM they shut a shop and scared me to death. Went shopping all day and I think everyone souvenirs are got and mine are all done. I chatted to my mom for a little bit today it was great. I love her.
I ate guinea pig and alpaca for lunch that was great. Morgan is freaking awesome. We shopped till we dropped today. I am so exhausted. Dr. Escalante is in charge Dr. Waite left us. Poor Melissa got sick and it breaks my heart she is so miserable. Send prayers her way!
I taught head shoulders knees and toes but they already knew it. I drew them a picture (below) it was legit I was very proud of it. We also sang A Boom Chicka Boom. It was a great day.
Living the dream and keeping the Faith! Have fun! Keep the faith. Work hard, play hard, run harder! Until my next adventure. Peace out Cub scout!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
My life in a flash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment