We went to a new school today and I want to play sick. I would rather go in a cage with a bunch of alligators than go back to that school. The teacher was mean and grouchy, she wasn't to happy with me being there. I was in third grade and I was so excited that school gives me a bad feeling. I don't like it. Only three more days. Where has this two weeks gone. My heart is going to be sad and happy to see my family. This has been an amazing experience. Would I do it again maybe but I would speak the language that helps a lot. I can't stand not understand. I just wanted to cry today because I couldn't handle it. The uncomfortableness that I felt today was something that I can't describe to you in words. Days like today I wish I was in my basement alone in AF sad that I have no friends.
Dr. Waite talked to my teacher and she seemed fine but the way she makes me feel is not fine. Life is crazy and being here seems so unreal but it is and it has been amazing. I am so grateful for the opportunity to ha e been here and seen the amazing things. My life has truly changed for the better!
Keep the faith! I am off to bed! Until next time peace out cub scout!
Monday, May 15, 2017
New School in Cusco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment