Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Peru adventures continue

Well I definitely don't speak Spanish!! We already knew that but it is officially true. They always forget my food and I seriously could kill someone. Then I have to eat fast and I then get frustrated because I still have to pay which is fine but it is just annoying as I can get out. I found two sols yesterday that was great it bought my coke. I made paper flowers with my students they are so great. I am so thankful that I am here. Today my foot has really hurt it is super swollen but it is worth it because I am going on adventures that I never thought was possible it's like running a half marathon but not knowing anything.
The justice of the school was at my school today and we got escorted by the police. They hugged and kissed me please never touched my face.
My professor and his wife are pretty great. They hold hands and when we take pictures they let go and they don't even know hahaha. They kill me with laughter.
The hotel is awesome. I am living the dream and keeping the Faith. I am so thankful for the struggle and the language barrier it is teaching me how to be a better student and teacher. Peru is amazing! We ate by the ocean. Life comes at you fast never let a day pass you by!
I am off to my next adventure. Peace out cub scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment