Saturday was full of adventures. We went to the sacred valley it was beautiful! My life has truly been changed. I almost died a contur come at my face and I'll I could do was hold my breath and cry. It was so scary to me and yet no one truly understand why I was so scared. I am terrified of animals. I am so thankful for Dr. Escalante because she just hugged me. You can tell she is a mom and has children. We went on some amazing hikes. We went to this weaving place where they showed us they make yard and thread and weave blankets it take 40 days to dye and make and weave a blanket. Truly amazing.
Today we went to church that was so great. My friend was there. I didn't understand what was going on but it was great to see and listen to it in Spanish. We went shopping and I hit jackpot and it was freaking awesome!!
I called my family and they are doing well. My mom is funny. They went to the wedding yesterday and said it was great. They fixed my card.
I am so thankful to be here on this adventure. Keep the faith! Until next time peace out cub scout!
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Weekend in Cusco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment