Lima to Cusco totally different atmosphere. Lima was humid and ripped my pants and spilled my coke on my pants, rough few days. Life is crazy. I am rooming with my good friend Lisa and that's awesome. I don't do the girl drama. International School we went to today was freaking awesome. I loved it there I felt at home. The teacher who I was with was awesome. The love he had for his students. The public school was nice it was amazing to see how much the students loved us.
I am overwhelmed and don't know what to do. I have no one to talk to. Life is crazy. I am ready to go home. I have had enough adventures. The bus yesterday hit a car that was great. Honestly people drive so crazy here. I am just ready for American food again. Teaching is fun I don't understand the Spanish but it's okay it is giving me a better understanding of ell students.
I am off to bed. Have a wonderful week. I am off to more adventures. Keep the faith! Peace out cub scout. Until tomorrow my friends.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Lima to Cusco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete